Thanks for signing up!
You'll receive your API key by e-mail shortly.
We offer a pressureNET API and SDK to developers. Our Live API allows access to our global dataset of atmospheric pressure with simple HTTPS requests. Our SDK is open source on GitHub and enables developers to include pressureNET’s core functionality inside their apps to collect and distribute Android sensor data.
We’re going to ensure that our live data is as accessible as possible. If there’s anything that we can do to make the API service or SDK package easier to use, please let us know as we intend to improve them based on your feedback.
- Cumulonimbus has been primarily motivated by and is committed foremost to improving the world and advancing scientific progress. We are therefore happy to supply our live stream free of charge for scientific and non-commercial use only.
- We are proud to have been providing a continuous live stream to researchers at the University of Washington. However, in a project like this, technical or human error can interrupt, distort, or otherwise interfere with our live stream, and Cumulonimbus makes no representations as to the quality, consistency, or continuity of our live stream, whether affected by negligence or otherwise. Cumulonimbus assumes no liability whatsoever in supplying our live stream free of charge to researchers.
- We reserve all rights to the data supplied in our live stream and may withdraw access to the live stream at any time and for any reason.
- Please let us know if you’d like to redistribute the data supplied in our live stream, and we’ll be happy to discuss!
- As the project grows, our operational needs may change, so we may charge a fee for our live stream in the future. We will of course always remain foremost committed to promoting scientific progress, so we will ever endeavour to help advance your research objectives.
- By accepting use of our live stream, you accept the terms above.